Over the last two decades, women have achieved near equal levels of representation in life sciences - though there are distinct gaps in leadership and pay equity. The experience of women also differs vastly depending on age, race, and other factors.
This report investigates:
- The present landscape of women in life sciences
- How women perceive diversity, equity and inclusion in employment
- Perspectives on inclusion & belonging by age and race
- Women's perspectives on their employers by age and race
- Experiences of discrimination by age and race